How to Wipe Cache Partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6. Sometime you don’t have to delete your personal data if you have problems with your smartphone. Often it is enough to empty the cache. To do this you just have to run the so-called wipe cache partition. Often it is enough to empty the cache in Android. This will not delete any personal data like pictures, videos or other data of your phone. A short time ago, Samsung has brought the new flagship on the market. You could say, that the Galaxy S6 is one of the best smartphones on the market right now. A fast CPU and a really good Quad-HD Display are only a few technical specifications of the Smartphone. As with any Smartphone there are sooner or later some problems with the device, which often can be solved very easy.
How to performance Wipe Cache Partition on Galaxy S6
One way is the above mentioned clear cache function. If you’re wondering how to run the Wipe Cache Partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6, then you should just follow our instructions. As mentioned, this method just delete the temporary files that can cause errors or other problems. That’s why you don’t have to worry about your data.
- First, you have to turn off your Galaxy S6 completely.
- Now hold the Power button, the Volume up and the Home home button at the same time.
- Wait until the Galaxy S6 vibrate once and release the power button and keep holding the other two keys.
- Now the Android recovery menu should appear and you can select “Wipe cache partition”.
- To navigate through the Recovery menu, just use the Volume keys to scroll and the power button to enter a menu.
- This steps usually takes some seconds. After this process finished, you can restart your Galaxy S6 over “Reboot system now”.
Now you’re done and the problems are hopefully gone. This step often helps if your Galaxy S6 lags and get slow over time, when the smartphones get hot and other issues. Now you know how to run the wipe cache partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6. Any questions? Just leave us a comment. This tutorial will also work on the Galaxy S6 Edge.