How can I run the clear cache function on my Samsung Galaxy S6? This is a common questions of some Galaxy S6 users when it comes to troubleshooting. It can often help to clear the cache on the Galaxy S6 when you facing problems like Galaxy S6 gets hot, slow menu and performance problems and WiFi issues. Because we rarely use this function, we had to search for a while. If you have problems with your smartphone, in the manner described above, the wipe cache partition will maybe help you to fix the issues. This method will not delete any personal data of your smartphone. It just deletes the temporarily system files which can cause the errors. Even if you should create regular backups, no data will be deleted when you clear the cache on the Galaxy S6.
How to Clear Cache on Galaxy S6
All steps you have to follow to Wipe Cache Partition on the Samsung Galaxy S6 are listed below. If you have any questions, leave us a comment.
- Turn off your Galaxy S6 and press the Power button, Volume up and Home button at the same time.
- Wait until the devices vibrates once and release the power button.
- Keep holding the Volume up and home button on your device.
- Now you should see the Android Recovery Mode after some seconds.
- To navigate through the Recovery menu, use the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to enter menus and start the “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Once started, everything runs automatically. Now reboot your smartphone with the “Reboot system now” entry.
Now you’re done and the Samsung Galaxy S& cache is cleared. As mentioned above, this simple steps often help to solve problems with lags, overheating, WiFi and so on.