Do you get the Play Store Error 905 when trying to install or update an app? It seems that this error appears frequently in the last few days for some users. So is there a solution to the problem and how can I fix the error 905? The Google Play Store has grown strongly in the last few months and years and offers a lot of great stuff. The app usually works without major problems when downloading or when you install an app. But a few days ago the error message “error 905” appeared on our screen. After a short search we noticed that we are not alone. The problem occurs apparently on many smartphones like the Galaxy S5, S4, HTC One, Sony Xperia and many more. For this reason it will probably be more of a problem with the app rather than one of the smartphones.
How to fix Error 905 in Google Play Store?
The error 905 in the Google Play Store always appeared when we tried to update an app. The download worked perfectly and without any problems but when it comes to the installation, the error message appeared. We have tried different solutions and one of the solutions has helped us to resolve the issue.
- Go to “Settings” and search for “Applications” and “Manage applications”.
- Now switch to the “All” tab and scroll down to the “Google Play Store.”
- Select “Uninstall updates”. This will uninstall all of the Play store update and you will be on an older version.
- Open the Play Store again and it will automatically updates.
- This steps should solve the Error 905 issue on Google Play.
If you know other solutions to the problem, just leave us a comment.