How can I start over in Clash of Clans? Many people asking this questions and want to know, how to delete the village to start a new game. Clash of Clans is a really great game. We play it for some month and it’s still very good and entertaining. But after some time we noticed that we have made many mistakes in the beginning. The main mistake was, that we upgraded the town hall way to quickly and we wasted all of the free gems in the game in useless stuff like canceling build time. In this situation we just wanted to start over in Clash of Clans but we found no option in the settings. So how can I delete my village? We are sure that many other players asking themselves the same questions, so we decided to make a quick guide on this page. There are several ways to delete the village and start over. We have described two them on this page.
Create a new and delete the old village
If you have two smartphones or tablet with Android or iOS and on one device you didn’t play or install Clash of Clans, than you can use this to create a new village. Pick up this device and install Clash of Clans and create a new Gamecenter ID, if you have an iPhone or an iPad. Once you created the account and open the village, go back to your old device and log off.
Now login with the new account, created on the second device, and CoC will ask you, if you want to load the new village and delete the old village. In this case just press yes and you have a new village. Don’t worry, the old village is not deleted, you can easily recover it just login with your old Gamecenter ID.
- Install Clash of Clans on the second device, which hasn’t run the game before and create a new Gamecenter account.
- Finish the tutorial at the beginning and switch to your old smartphone or tablet.
- Go to settings and sign out in Gamecenter and login with the new account.
- Now just open Clash Of Clans again and it will ask you, if you want to load the new village.
- Press OK and you are done.
Clash of Clans start over via factory reset
Another method to delete the village and start over in Clash of Clans is a simple factory reset.
- Open the “Settings” and “General”
- Search for “Factory reset” and wait until it’s finished.
- Create a new Game Center Account and download CoC again.
- Start the game and when it ask to load the old village, press no or cancel and you are done.
If you are using Android, you just have to delete the app and download it again. At the first start the game will ask you, if you want to recover the old village. Just press cancel and you can start over.
Do you know other methods in Clash of Clans to start over?