Do you have linked your Clash of Clans village to your account to back it up? Many player are not are of losing all off the Clash of Clans data including their own village. We just can say it again and again, backup your village and connect it with your gaming accounts. If you lose your phone or it won’t turn on anymore, you can restore it in a second by yourself. Sometimes it happens and you cannot recover it despite an existing backup. What should you do and how can you get the village back? Fortunately, there is a help and opportunity to get your old Clash of Clans village back. If you want to know how we got our old account back, than you will find all the important information and steps in this tutorial. A big thanks goes to the Supercell support.
How to get my Clash of Clans village back
We have tried many things, to restore the old village and nothing helped. For this reason we have asked the Supercell support and they have helped us within a few hours. To be honest, we didn’t expect that and not so fast, but not only Clash of Clans is great, Supercell is too. We have described all necessary steps in the following list. If you recognize the problem that your CoC village is gone and lost, you should immediately write a message to the Supercell support.
- Open the Clash of Clans app on your phone or tablet and go in the “Settings” and “Help and Support”.
- Tap on the mail button “Report an issue” in the settings and you can write them a mail.
- Add all of the important information like names of your villages, name of your clans, the level of your town hall and when you started playing CoC.
A friend told us that he added a screenshot of the lost village too. Unfortunately, we had no picture of it but this worked even without.
After you submitted the mail, be patience and wait some time. In our case they recovered it within 8 hours, but it was certainly very fast and we were probably pretty lucky (thanks Supercell!).A friend told us, that his lost Clash of Clans village was restored after 3 working days.
Recover your lost CoC village on iOS
The procedure is similar to IOS. Only the menus in the game have different names.
- Start Clash of Clans on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “Game Settings” and choose “Help and Support”.
- Pick “Report an issue” and “Other problem”.
- Write an email to the Supercell support with the above mentioned information like village name, level, when you starting playing.
Update: The steps in Android and iOS is now almost exactly the same. The E-Mail with the details of the village is the most important. Did you got your lost village in Clash of Clans recovered? Any questions or additions?