How to fix the BlueStacks error RPC S-7 AEC-7 error retrieving information from server? If you get this error message when you try to install an app on the great Android Emulator BlueStacks, then you will find some possible solution on this page how to fix this issue. If you want to run Android App on your PC, than BlueStacks is a great option. The free Android Emulator offers great experience and speed so you can play Android games on the computer. This software basically allows you to download and install almost every Android app and run it. So you can play Android games on the computer. One of the most frequently reported errors is BlueStacks error RPC S-7 AEC-7. Usually, this error may be fixed easily. If you want to know how we fixed the problem, just read on in out short guide.
How to fix BlueStacks error RPC S-7 AEC-7 on PC
As mentioned above the errors message when trying to download and install an App. The problem occurs in all versions. Even though we do not know the cause, we have found a solution. Just follow the steps below and you should get the error fixed.
Method 1: Clear cache
- Go to “Settings” and open the “Applications” and “Manage Applications”.
- Now go to “All” and search for the “Google Play Store”.
- Tap on “Force Stop” and “Clear data”.
- Go one step back and search for “Google Service Framework”.
- Open the entry and tap again on “Force stop” and “Clear data”.
- Reboot BlueStacks on your PC and the problem should be fixed.
Method 2: Use the troubleshooter
If the steps above doens’t fix the issue, you can use the troubleshooter in BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks in the notifcation area and select “Report problem”.
- Now a new Windows will open and you can choose “RPC error”.
- A new Windows will open and you can start the troubleshooter.
Do you know more possible solutions how to fix BlueStacks error RPC S-7 AEC-7 error retrieving information from server? If yes, share your experiences with us and other users and leave us a comment.